Thursday, September 9, 2021

Tower Pinwheel

Today on the CCEE Stampers Blog the design team are celebrating Swap Ideas Day.

Tomorrow (9/10) is Swap Ideas Day. For today’s challenge, find a card you have seen using a new technique to you, or a new color combination, or anything you’ve never done before and make a card. Be sure to credit the person whose idea you have used.

For the swap ideas card I chose the Tower Pinwheel card that I had seen recently. I have since discovered that there are different ways to fold the card. I made my card by scoring the base card to create the box and 1 arm and then I added the other arms.


The card is sized to fit a stitched rectangle die that I have used to cut out the designer paper background.


I have used dies to decorate some pages


And stamps on other pages.


The top view of the pinwheel, it folds flat for postage.


The inspiration for this card came from Karen Aicken. Karen posted her card on her blog Painted Mountain Cards in August.

Supplies:
Karen Burniston - 1143 Holiday Charms, 1177 Merry Christmas Shadow, 1065 Merry Christmas
My Favorite Things - Stamps - Secret Santa

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment