Saturday, September 25, 2021

Serendipity monochrome

 Our challenge on the Crazy4Challenges blog is to create a monochrome card - any color!

For my card I used a technique that I had learnt many years ago called serendipity. Over a piece of cardstock you glue pieces of torn paper of different textures, adding heat embossing and glitter as you go. Normally you would just cut up the panel and re-arrange it for a background, but since then, dies have come of age so I have used a background die to cut up the card panel, re-arranging the pieces.

I then added the die cut flowers and leaves and the sentiment and some pearls.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

1 comment:

  1. Maryann, I love the design of your card and the paper you used for the "inchies".

    ReplyDelete