Saturday, September 4, 2021

Sapphire Birthday blue

Today the on Crazy4Challenges Blog. Hostess Karen has issued us this challenge.

 September is my birth month. To start my birthday month celebration, make a birthday card with some dark blue - as my birthstone is the sapphire

I have made my card with designer paper, often in the paper packs there are decorated sentiment pieces that you can cut out.

I used the Rockin Rectangle die to make the card base. The front of the card is clear using a piece of acetate so that you can see the designer panel.


When you open the card the mechanism pops out the panel.


Supplies:
Karen Burniston - Rockin Rectangle pop up 
American Crafts designer paper pack- patio party


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....


No comments:

Post a Comment