Thursday, August 19, 2021

Treasure the Memories.

The moment I saw Karen Burniston do the double high tag tutorial a few weeks ago and I knew as soon as I had the time I just wanted to give it a try.

I followed Karen's tutorial on how to use her Tag Book pop-up die to create the double high tag book.

I found these small antique photographs in my stash, just perfect for today's challenge on the CCEE Stampers Blog.

CCEE2132: Apparently today is Photography Day. For our challenge this week include something on your card that is photographic related … a photo/photos; images of photos, cameras etc.


I decorated the front of the card with some of the small tags is the die set and added the fabric flower, pearls and photograph and the sentiment. 


When you open the card out pops the photo wall of memories. To create the border frames I used the rectangle frame from the slim frames die set just cutting it to suit the size of the photos. The hanging ropes were made form the decorating edges in the tag book die set.






Supplies:

Karen Burniston - 1150 Slim Frames, 1123 Tag book pop -up

Kaisercraft - sentiment


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: