Saturday, August 7, 2021

Sunrays

Today on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog the challenge C4C596 is to make a card with sunrays.

It’s the peak of summer in the northern hemisphere so sun’s rays beats down on us. Make a card or other project using rays but they don’t just have to be from the sun! Any ray shapes on your project are fine.

It is the middle of winter here and I am so looking forward to spring. I have used Lavinia stamps for my inspiration. I used the Honey Bee Ocean Builder stencil, using the rays for a on land theme in earth tones. I then stamped the Lavinia Stamp - Moments like these in black ink and heat embossed it. I then added the leaf and sentiment images around the edges and sponged the edges.


Supplies
Honey Bee - Ocean Scene Builder stencil
Lavinia Stamps - Moments like these, Berry Leaves, Words of Spring
Distress Oxide Inks - Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Brushed Corduroy, Squeezed Lemonade


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

1 comment: