Thursday, August 12, 2021

Rockin Dance Records


 Today I am sharing the card that I have made for the CCEE Stampers team challenge CCEE2131.

Today is Vinyl Record Day! For many Vinyl Records are a thing of the past, but in recent years they have started to make a big comeback with even new albums being released. For our challenge this week it's all about music … bonus points if you included an image of a vinyl record on your card.


I made my card with an acetate front to show off the interactive element inside.


The Interactive element was made with the Karen Burniston die Rockin' Rectangle pop up. I love this dies set it is so much fun and a great surprise element.


I have also used from my supplies the Tonic Studio - Dance Tribute die and Sizzix - Juke Box and Music die set.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.



1 comment: