Thursday, May 20, 2021

Happily Ever After Day

 Hi Crafting Friends,

Today is Challenge day with the CCEE Stampers design team.

May 20th is International Tiara Day, and also the birthday of Queen Victoria. So, get out your crowns, gemstones, and gold to see what you can create that would be fit for a queen. Maybe it might be a card or crown for your favorite little princess in your life, or maybe you love the look of Victorian styled art and decor. 

My Daughter recently asked my to make a card for her friends wedding. They have been friends for many years since meeting while working at Disney World. The one request was that it be Disney themed, well I chose Cinderella after all it is a Happy ever after story.

I created my card starting with some designer paper covering the card before adding the Karen Burniston Flip Frame pop up, to animate the castle on the frame. I added the Happily ever after die sentiment in gold card. I then added a place for a hand written sentiment using dies.


On the front I used a favorite Mr & Mrs die set with the horse and carriage.



Supplies
Karen Burniston - Flip Frame Pop up die set, Happily ever after sentiment die.
Hero Arts - Stamps and Die sets - Build a Castle, As you wish
Tonic Studios die Mr & Mrs





Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....





1 comment:

  1. I know the bride will love this magical wedding card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete