Saturday, May 22, 2021

Deep in the ocean

This is my card for the Crazy 4 Challenges, challenge C4C585.

Add an Embellishment... Tags. Make a project using a tag as an embellishment or layer.

I have made a mini slimline card for today's challenge.

I created the background using distress oxide inks in salty ocean and broken china. Using the Tim Holtz glass mat. I then used Lavinia stencil pebbles to added layers of ink.

I then heat embossed the Jalandhar in black ink and added wink of stella for some sparkly highlights.

I then created a tag using an element from Karen Burniston 1023 Tag Book pop up die set.

Supplies;
Distress oxide inks - salty ocean, broken china, peacock feathers, shabby shutters, twisted ocean.
Lavinia stamps - Jalandhar and pebble stencil
Karen Burniston - 1023 Tag Book pop - up die
Stampendous - sentiment

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment