Sunday, May 9, 2021

A Long time ago

 Hi Crafting friends, 

I have made this card for a work colleague for her special 60th Birthday. Since she is a sci- fi fan I made the card personalized. 

I started out making the base card with Karen Burniston's new release waterfall die set. I love this new die set, so much easier to use altering the previous Frame Pull pop up.


I didn't have any related to the star wars theme in stamps, I went in search in some clip art files.


The images are meant to be for cake toppers, I just cut them down to fit. I also found the sentiments if the clip art files.



I really liked the Clip art Yoda but it was too big the fit in the pop up pages. So I added it to the inside and added the panel for a hand written message.




Thanks for looking today.








No comments:

Post a Comment