Saturday, January 4, 2020

Summer ball pop up

Welcome to a new year of challenges with the design team on Crazy4Challenges.

 To celebrate, we are challenging you to try something new on your project.  Either a new-to-you product or technique.

I thought it was a good time to tryout the Surprise ball pop up die from Karen Burniston.
This is a fun die set for anyone who loves fun interactive cards.


It does take some time to assemble this card so rather than have me explain it. I will post the link to Karen's youtube video, you may have the need to watch it several times as I did, but it was easy after that.


I have use the Flap & Closure dies for my base card and inside I have decorated it with the dies from Karen's flower pot die set (retired) although the woven basket box pop up has similar flowers.



Supplies:
Karen Burniston's youtube video
Karen Burniston - Surprise ball Popup, Flap & Closure, Flower pot pop-up (retired)
Elizabeth Craft Designs leaves die, gem stones, flower brads, designer paper.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
January Guest Designer Melody Blake
Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment