Saturday, January 11, 2020

Kick & Bend it

I was recently asked to create a soccer themed card for a 10year old. I wanted to use this old clear stamp image and I found some fun paper in my supplies. I added some die cut pieces from the paper stack on the inside.


I have been wanting to do this layout for awhile. My friend Karen Aicken came up with the way to use Karen Burniston pivot panels, she has show that it works great with the train pivot panel, you can find a link to Karen's card here. But for my card I have used the gift pivot panel and it works just as great.


Today's Challenge....
Brrrr, it's cold outside in most of the Northern Hemisphere or it's quite warm in the Southern Hemisphere.  Do a winter-themed card if you live in the north and a summer themed card if you live in the south!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne

Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
Nicky Foden
January Guest Designer Melody Blake



Thanks for stopping by today....

1 comment: