Thursday, January 2, 2020

Hello Summer

Hello crafting friends, Welcome to 2020. I hope everyone had a Happy end to 2019 and a great start to 2020.
tToday is the start of challenges with the CCEE Stampers design team. Lynn has a month of fun challenges to start with it is bring on the heat. Well it has certainly hot here in Australia, while I type this I am thinking of the people  and animals devastated by the terrible bush fires in the south of the country.

 It’s June in January Some of our fans may not realize that two of our CCEE Stampers Design Team Members are living down under in Australia. Their seasons are the exact opposite of ours. They have always gone with the flow and designed cards to conform to our climate. Let’s turn the tables this week and make some summery cards they can put to use right now! Bring on the heat!

It is summer vacation time and a favourite  spot is to head to the beach so I have used this for inspiration.
I have used the Lawn Fawn shadow box die for my card today. I also added some add ons and the palm tree border dies.
Santa was kind to me and I received a Brother scan & cut for Christmas, I used it to cut out the Sunny Studio images.
I finished off the card using sentiment die cut from Karen Burniston.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....



7 comments:

  1. Fun card...enjoy your new toy!
    My prayers go out for you and all effected by the fires! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabulous beach shadow box creation, Maryann! What awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children look like they're having such fun inside your little diorama beach! So glad you could put your Christmas present to use right away! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little couple looks like they are having a ton of summer fun! Such a cute card as usual with all those fancy folds you do so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, those kids are perfect for this shadow box. Good to see you are using your Scan N Cut

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun summer shadow box card!! I love these!!

    ReplyDelete