Thursday, June 6, 2019

Tumble and Flip

Welcome to this weeks challenge card for the CCEE Stampers team challenge.

Lois is our hostess this month and says this is the 60th anniversary of my graduation from high school -- June 9, 1959.   So the challenge for the team this week is to make a card depicting their favorite subject in school. 

I can't say I really had a favourite subject at school so for my card today I went with the one I really didn't like at all. I am totally inflexible and uncoordinated so when it was time for gymnastics class I wished I was somewhere else.





I have used Waffle flower tumble on stamp set and the lawn fawn magic picture changer die.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....



6 comments:

  1. How funny that you did not like gymnastics class! I never was offered one, but I have to say I felt the same way about physical ed. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture changer die is perfect for this tumbling cutie. I could never even do a single cartwheel!! Such an adorable card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you to meet gymnastics with gusto! Your picture changer card is adorable! Those girls might just make it to the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh.......I'm the least coordinated person I know. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun.....even if you didn't like it. I, too, was uncoordinated and lousy in gym class. Couldn't even hit a Volleyball right! Cute cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I am with you there, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete