Thursday, June 27, 2019

Sea Life

The CCEE Stampers challenge card for today, we have been asked to create a card that has some kind of fish or sea life on it.


I have used the Karen Burniston Rockin Rectangle pop - up die along with the Avery Elle stamps set to create my card. I also used some lovely sea themed designer paper.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....




6 comments:

  1. I love the design paper on this. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fabulous Maryann, you beat me to playing with this stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome paper with this fabulous design, Maryann!! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aced the challenge, Maryann! Love how you used the Rockin' Rectangle, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Up from the depths of the sea...the creepy octopus! Great job...love the coloring and your "sea"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the waves and ships, and the kraken is really fun!

    ReplyDelete