Saturday, June 1, 2019

Over the fence

Welcome to this weeks challenge with the Crazy4challenges team.

 Summer’s here and hopefully we can all get outdoors and into nature. So this week let’s use wood grain on your project. Images, embossing, even real wood paper or veneer shapes.




I have this cute bunny set from Gerda Steiner designs and wanted to use most of the images to create my card. I liked the idea of the bunnies peeking over the fence , so I have used designer paper and the stamp image on each page.




I chose to make a waterfall card with Karen Burniston frame pull card die. You can find the tutorial that Karen shows you how to convert the die into a waterfall card here.






Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here


Thanks for stopping by today....

I am sad to say farewell to fellow team member Joanne who passed away suddenly last week. RIP Joanne.





1 comment: