Saturday, May 25, 2019

Wine and Coffee

Today I am sharing the card I have made for the Crazy4challenges team challenge.

According to the days of the year calendar it is wine day, create a card with this in mind.

I may just be using this sentiment quiet a lot in the next 12 months with both of my daughters making wedding plans for next year, it will be some fun times ahead.




The sentiment is from Riley and company and I have created a tag book using Karen Burniston's circle tag book pop up die along with her Coffee and wine charms.



Each charm element on the inside had been sponged with distress oxide inks, I have also added Karen's coffee stencil ( now retired).


Here a couple of close up of the charm elements.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
May Guest Designer -  Nicky Foden



Thanks for stopping by today....



2 comments:

  1. GMTA ... I see we used the same dies for our cards today. Love your tag book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card. and I just love that sentiment! Where did you get that sentiment stamp at?

    ReplyDelete