Thursday, May 16, 2019

Sprinkled with love


Welcome to today's challenge card made for the CCEE Stampers team challenge.

Tomorrow (17th May) is Pizza Party Day, so for our challenge this week create a card that features pizza or some other food item on it.

Well I didn't have anything suitable for a pizza car card so I went with the other food item. I went with the home delivered ice-cream, just the thing to have after a pizza party.


I created my base card using Karen Burniston - Rockin Rectangle pop-up die on the inside. I then created a acetate window the shape of the delivery truck.
I have used the stamps and coordinating dies from Avery Elle to complete the card.


I just love the way the truck moves up and down when you open the card.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love the ice cream truck window

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! Next to chocolate, ice cream is my fav treat. Wonderful, colorful card Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and clever design, Maryann, with the ice cream truck dropping inside when you open the card!! Great birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with ice cream! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brings back some happy memories for me. I always looked forward to the ice cream man that came by in my grandmother's neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOur card is fab, MAryann!! My best friend used to buy her dog an ice cream from the truck every night!!!

    ReplyDelete