Saturday, May 4, 2019

C4C482 paper strips

I am the hostess for this month on the Crazy4challenges. I have invited Nicky Foden from
 My messy craft room as my guest designer. Nicky has some wonderful cards on her blog so make sure you go over an have a look.

I don't like wasting things so I seem to have lots of paper off cuts, so here is a chance to use some of your leftover papers, make a card using paper or card strips/scraps.

So I had some left over pieces of designer paper from my making last years Christmas cards. It is good to get a head start on my cards for this year.
I attached the paper strips with double sided sticker sheet on white card stock cut it to my card size and then ran it through a Christmas embossing folder for added texture and tho make sure the paper pieces were stuck down very well. I  then layered the panel unto a card base adding the die cut fishtail banners and the little Christmas mouse.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
May Guest Designer -  Nicky Foden



Thanks for stopping by today....

1 comment:

  1. Great start to your Christmas cards, such a fun challenge

    ReplyDelete