Saturday, March 9, 2019

Wedding Flowers

Welcome to my card for the Crazy4Challenges theme flowers.

The 12thMarch is Plant a Flower Day, for our challenge this week include a flower or flowers on your card.




 I just had to play with Karen Burniston's new release die the heart pivot panels and teamed it with the Happily ever after die for the front of the card. I also used Karen's wedding charms (retired) for the inside panels.

I needed a card for my daughters best friends wedding, the bridesmaids are wearing claret/burgundy so I chose the designer paper to match.





Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
March Guest Designer - Barb Anders

Thanks for stopping by today....

1 comment: