Wednesday, March 27, 2019

FGM Monoprint

My card today was made for the challenge that I have going with a couple of friends. Each month we challenge ourselves to use our supplies. Recently we had seen several Jennifer McGuire tutorials on distress ink monoprints so our this month we are trying it out.


I sponged the background with the distress oxide inks and clear embossed the ocean borders stamp. Originally I was going with a underwater scene but I thought the waves turned out to look like wind blowing across the sky. 


Using the darker piece I used dies to make a winter scene, and the lighter piece for a fun summer sky.


Supplies:
Honey Bee - ocean borders
Lawn Fawn - Coaster Critters
Cottage cutz - snow drift border die
MFT - stitched round rectangles
Ranger- Tim Holtz distress oxide ink
clear embossing powder


Thanks for looking today ………….

1 comment: