Thursday, March 7, 2019

Life Happens

Welcome to another month of Challenges with the CCEE team. Kelly is our hostess this month.

Monday was Fun Facts about Your Name Day.
What does your name mean?
Briefly research the meaning of your name and create a card!

If you can't find your name directly, create a card 
based on a few letters IN your name ..
i.e. K = Kite, E = enamel dots, L = lavender


I thought it would be fun to research my name, who new it had so many meanings. Some were hilarious, so I thought I would share a few.

Maryann is a special kind of girl/woman...one minute the smokin' hot smoky seductress of your dreams; the next, the giggly, guileless girl next door. She's sweet, sassy, enigmatic, super spunky, energetic, crazy,spontaneous, fun, crazy, beautiful, well liked, sexy, sultry, girly girl, has her own style, diva, one of a kind, loyal and trustworthy and all around gorgeous.
Life happens when you meet MaryAnn.



Now I don't happen to agree with most of the description for my name but I liked the saying Life happens, so I used this Stampendous stamp as my main image as I love the sentiment.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to Dance in the rain."



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


8 comments:

  1. Fun to read about the meaning of your name, love what you used for your card this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! How fun indeed to hear about how fun life is with maryann! Great card - super design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many "meanings"! What fun and your image and saying are super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The meanings of your name are wonderful! Your card is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of dancing through life which indicates that music is medicine to the soul and helps you dance through the storms of this life too. Fabulous card. Live, Love, and be MaryAnn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your choice from the many meanings of your name. Your card depicts it very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What awesomeness in your name, Maryann!! I love this fabulous image you have used to portray it!! Sensational card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a romantic and elegant image

    ReplyDelete