Saturday, January 12, 2019

Framed pop -up

Welcome to today's card made for the challenge on Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

 Everybody needs a smile now and then - this week lets make a humorous card!

I found this cute little clear stamp set in my supplies, I have had it for ages not sure if it is still available.
But to create my two part humorous card, I used the Karen Burniston Frame pull pop up die.


I suppose the front could be classed as humorous, as I can imagine the statement has been made before but it is when you pull the tab that the second part of the sentiment gives you a laugh, it has probably been said many times before also.



 For instructions on how to use the die and make the pull card, I have linked Karen's tutorials here. 

Supplies
Karen Burniston Frame pull pop-up die
Stitched fishtails die, inkadinkado clear stamp. 

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
January Guest Designer Kelly Booth

Thanks for stopping by today....

1 comment: