Thursday, January 17, 2019

Coffee with friends

Welcome to today's challenge card I made for the CCEE Stampers blog.
 Our challenge was to share our favourite hot beverage.

As you can see mine is coffee, some day you just need caffeine to function, when I walk the dog I am very tempted to stop at the cafe for a coffee, that is why I just had to put this little dog on the to go cup.


It is also great to catch up with you best friend over a coffee, I just had to incorporate the My Favorite things, friends at first sip stamp set to go with the Karen Burniston Coffee Cup Pop-up die set for the inside.




Just a view from the top and side. There are 10 dis in the Coffee cup pop-up die set and 10 in the coffee charms set follow the links for video assembly instructions.



Here is a close up of the charms that I have used, I glued them to the card but threaded twine through the loops for a rustic look.

Supplies
Karen Burniston Coffee pop-up and coffee charms sets
My Favorite things friends at first sip stamp set
Copic pens, designer paper

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....


6 comments: