Monday, November 12, 2018

On the Edge

The other day I shared a card that I had made following the on the edge technique by Jennifer McGuire. In the  tutorial from Jennifer McGuire you create elements to make two cards this is what I made with the other floral image. This is my first attempt at using fun foam to pop up my image instead of double sided foam tape. I was looking for white but it is rather difficult to find but I did find a pack with several colours, for this card I tried the pink to match the flowers, it was so easy to use I will definitely be trying it again.



My flower image is from Wplus9 with the coordination die so that I didn't have to fussy cut the image. I coloured the image with copic pens and highlighted the flowers with a glitter pen and added the embossed sentiment for My favorite things.

Thanks for looking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment