Saturday, November 10, 2018

Clean and Simple with a twist

Welcome to today's challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges team.

November 15 is Use Less Stuff Day. In its honor I would like you to make a true one layer CAS card (sorry Hoots). The theme is up to you…..Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthday or something else.


I really like interesting interactive card so when the challenge is for a clean and simple card I'll try it but add a little twist. When I saw this tutorial from Jennifer McGuire with a one layer card with on the edge stamping I just had to try it.


My Image is from Wplus9 with the coordination die so that I didn't have to fussy cut the image. I coloured the image with copic pens and highlighted the flowers with a glitter pen.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
November Guest Designer - Barb Anders


Thanks for stopping by....


1 comment: