Thursday, May 24, 2018

NEWS Elements

Welcome to the challenge with the CCEE Stampers team this week.

Anne says "I wake up in the morning to the NEWS."
  Make a card using each of these letters ..... N, E, W, S.

                                           Northern Lights - Embossing - White - Sequins


This is my first attempt at the Northern lights techinque, it was great fun and I am sure to try it again. I white embossed my leafy image and then sponged on my colour, buffing the embossing to remove the ink before adding the next colour. I then matted the panel and added the die cut sentiment and sequins as embellishments.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould
Kelly Santi
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

6 comments:

  1. fabulous Maryann, love your choice of elements to use on this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your amazing background with these gorgeous scrolly vines!! Sensational creation, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful technique work on this Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Your northern lights background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely stunninng...so artsy

    ReplyDelete