Saturday, May 26, 2018

New Beginnings

It is time to join the Crazies team from Crazy 4 challenge for this weeks challenge.


For my card today I pulled out my one and only graduation stamp set. This set has some great sentiments but I found this designer paper in my stash that I really wanted to use so I put it on the inside as well using the Katherine Label Pop-up to add the sentiment on the inside.





Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
May Guest Designer Janis Lewis


Thanks for stopping by....


1 comment:

  1. cool paper, perfect for this challenge, love you card.

    ReplyDelete