Thursday, May 3, 2018

May Flowers

Welcome to this weeks CCEE stampers challenge.
Anne is our  hostess for the month of May.  Since April showers bring May flowers, my first challenge is to fill your card with pretty flowers.


For my card I used the alcohol ink background panel that I created the other week, this time I have used gloss card. I have had this heart die for awhile and I could see it as a stain glass window frame. I die cut my panel into the front of the card and glued the insert back onto the inside of the card replacing all the pieces so that it looks like an embossed panel. On a piece measuring the same as the front of the card I cut another window, I then added acetate to the front panel and glued the extra cover card sandwiching the acetate in between. I then cut the alcohol ink heart and glued it to the acetate and on the inside I added a green die cut to match the card. The sentiment is also die card with the alcohol ink card.
Sorry about the poor quality photo but I just couldn't get it without the green card reflection, I guess it just matches my blog name stamping on greens. LOL




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould
Kelly Santi
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful stain glass floral heart! I thinking your green card is aptly named for your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Maryann even more so in real life

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!! I love this remarkable card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous that heart is, and the bg is beautiful!! Love the metallic gold for the die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this beautiful peek through heart. A beautiful die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very clever to use the scraps from your die-cut heart on the inside! It DOES look like embossing. And I love the "stained-glass" look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kive the floral heart....really catches the eye

    ReplyDelete