Saturday, April 21, 2018

C4C431 April Sketch

Welcome to week 3 of this month of challenges with the Crazy team on Crazy 4 Challenges.
Week 3 means it is time for a sketch challenge.


For my card I used stitched square dies on the yellow layer and added the designer paper and completed the paper piercing by hand. I then die cut the word happy and heat embossed the word birthday. It needed something more so I added some Nuvo drops....hmmm I think I need some more practice as my drops were rather chunky.






Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
April Guest Designer Kelly Santi

Thanks for stopping by....


2 comments:

  1. pretty card, love that you used Nuvo Drops too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...you rocked this sketch...love the warm colors

    ReplyDelete