Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Alcohol ink dreams

My card for today is made for a challenge that I do with a couple of friends. Each month we have a challenge to create a card with our supplies.
This month our challenge is to use Alcohol inks.

I created several background pieces on yupo paper, the first time I have used this paper, because when I had used the inks in the past we just had gloss card. 

Inspired by the recent views of the Aurora Australis, I used my background behind  the memory box Evergreen window. The sentiment was also cut from the background paper and popped up onto the white card.




For this card I die cut top panel with gold foil card, boy it is just so hard to photograph. I tilted the card for a different angle which shows a bit more of the marbled alcohol ink background.


Supplies:
Ranger Alcohol inks - Limeade, Terracotta, Raspberry, Wild Plum, mixative gold.
Dies: Elizabeth Craft Designs: stitched rectangle, away with words - dream, Couture Creations - wild & free Ekene Tree, Memory box - Everygreen Window. Yupo paper, gold foil card.

1 comment: