Sunday, November 26, 2017

Winter snow

Continuing on with the FGM challenge for this month and considering I still had this die set out on the table I made another card with these scenic winter border dies, free in the Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine - issue 168.

The background sky was created by just sweeping copic pens in several colours across then card until I was happy with it.
I apply double sided adhesive sheets to white card stock, with the backing sheet face up I then cut the border dies to create a layered scene. Peeled of the backing sheet and applied the micro fine glitter and used a copic pen W1 to shade the edges. I placed a piece of yellow card behind the windows and foam tape under the house and figures for more dimension. As an after thought I stamped the sentiment with permanent ink, but as you can see it bled into the glitter before it dried, it is not something I will try again.
 I originally had plans for a shaker card but just went with the foam mounted frame.

Thanks for looking........

No comments:

Post a Comment