Wednesday, November 22, 2017

African Silhoutte


My card today was made especially for a work colleague's  special birthday. Her home town is in South Africa, can you guess her favourite animal?


The front of the card was made with Couture creations African Silhouette die with some designer paper, I placed some foam dots under  the tree and giraffes to give them a 3D look.


I have just added the twist panel pop-up die designed by Karen Burniston to my collection of Karen designed products. Previously to create this type of card you had to adapt another die.
The panel twists up when you open it but folds flat for postage.


Here is a closer look at the twist panel, to decorate my pages I used the dies that came in the set, 2 different sentiments, partial piece of the African die and some giraffes from designer paper.


The Twist panel pop up set has 15 pieces, that includes the border die plus the tag die on the bottom of the card.


Have a great day.
Thanks for stopping by......

1 comment: