Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wishing you a Happy Birthday

Welcome to this weeks Challenge with the CCEE team.
This week hostess Liz has challenged us to make a feminine birthday card in honor of her and Lynn's mother. It just so happens that tomorrow is my birthday so there is a lot of green on my card.


I liked this designer paper from DCWV and wanted to showcase the 12 x 6 piece with all the edging. I manages to fit in the pop up Happy Birthday die and still keep the main flower image.
To save the other half of designer paper for another project I just used plain card stock and dies from Crafter's Companion and My Favorite Things for the front of the card.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould

Thanks for stopping by...


7 comments:

  1. WOnderful birthday card......I love the big leaves on the front with the big blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work on this stunning floral beauty, Maryann! What a gorgeous birthday design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, an early Happy Birthday....I hope you have a fabulous day!

    Your card is just that.....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you used fabulous colors on this floral beauty....love the greenery inside

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pop-up sentiment on the inside of this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very happy birthday to you, one of our special ladies with February birthdays. This card is making use of my favorite colors and I love the pretty pop out section inside. You and Frances always are magnificent with those elements of surprise.

    ReplyDelete