Thursday, February 2, 2017

Life is the journey

Welcome to this weeks challenge with the CCEE team.

In honor of Library Lovers month, use a reading or book theme for your card this week.

I love reading books, I have my own library with a wall of books and read several pages each night.
I just couldn't resist using this designer paper for this theme.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould

Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

  1. such a sweet image and I would use that background also, Maryann. Cute, cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and love that perfect design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper for your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful dp, and such a sweet image. I think all creative people love to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. reading in bed is a nightly habit for me....since childhood when I learned to read.....thank goodness for my Kindles as otherwise I would be drowning in books...lol.....perfect card/image for this challenge...great dp too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect designer paper for the challenge, another old MFT Stamps image which is also perfect for the challenge. Fab card

    ReplyDelete
  7. What awesome background paper for this sweet, sweet reader! Fabulous card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete