Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hugs for my Tweetheart

 Welcome to this weeks challenge with the team from CCEE Stampers.

Now is the time to get those last minute Valentines made and mailed. Everyone loves getting a handmade Valentine. Let's make this a color challenge by using red, black, white, and a bonus of glimmer by using silver.


For my card I have used the pivot hearts dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs   and the cute birdie tweetheart set from Art Impressions. The set includes the wobble action spring that I have used on the front bird.
I have made the card black, red and white theme with a strip of silver next to the designer paper.





Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould

Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

  1. your 'tweetheart' will smile.....this is the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful flip card.....and isn't tht hugging birdie cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....I love that little bird...and the pun "Tweetheart" Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweet little bird and you and Frances always make those amazing flip cards. Your flowered design paper is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect stamp set for this challenge, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! How adorable is this sensational Valentine??? I love it, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete