Thursday, October 22, 2015

Reflections


Today is challenge day on CCEE Stampers blog, and I am hostess I have asked everyone to please create something with reflections, it could be in a mirror or on water or a verse that looks into the past
For my main image I used an old wood mounted stamp titled "reflection pool" from stamp it Australia.
I then used distressed inks and a water colour brush to colour the image. The sentiment was stamped on acetate using stazon ink.


Follow the link to the CCEE Stampers blog to see all the other cards.

Maryann

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!!!! What a wonderful sentiment!!! I'd say you aced your own challenge, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge, Maryann - it's been fun seeing everyone's cards. And yours is beautiful - it certainly, even before I read the name of the stamp, made me think of books I have read describing the sudden floods you get and how fast the water rises, and made me think "Australia" straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this month, Maryann! What a beautiful image this is and I love a challenge that can motivate a lot of different ideas, like this one did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a fun challenge again, MAryann...........I love your reflected trees in the water. Great coloring!! Here in New England, when we see trees like this, it usually means the swamp is taking over, and soon the trees will be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene on your card, Maryann. I like the sentiment stamped on the acetate -- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation and that image is perfect for this challenge, it's been a long time since I have seen this one used. Loved this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a small bay that I cross when going to visit family that resembles your beautiful scene. I always look to the right to catch a glimpse of the beautiful trees rising from the water! Gorgeous coloring of this wonderful image, Maryann, and I love the striped background!

    ReplyDelete