Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Hellos from downunder

Hi Everybody,
Today is the my last day as Hostess with my friends on CCEE stampers blog. I have asked the girls to create a card with something down under, it is not necessary to have something Australian, it could be under the sea, or a tree or underground, under an umbrella or even from the underworld.
I decided to make an interactive card and I love using my favourite Accordion die, the rectangle and the Katie star frame edges designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth craft designs.
 For my main images I used this Transparent Penny Black set Missing you I thought these  little fairies looked really cute under the mushroom hats, I'd like to think that they are in my garden.


 Some close up photos of the pages, the front page has the speech bubble and hello sentiment that comes with the accordion set. The mushroom fairy was fussy cut to fit onto the page and mounted on foam tape.


I found this little verse in my supplies of stampin up stamps. The little snail was also fussy cut and foam mounted.


 And lastly the back page all ready for posting.


All images were coloured with copic pens and I added wink of stella glitter pen to the wings.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.




Cheers
Maryann

8 comments:

  1. Adorable images and I enjoyed your challenges this month, MaryAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Maryann, you sure aced your own challenge. What adorable images; what a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet images you used for this card!! Thanks for fun challenges,, MAryann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fabulous....fancy fold, fab coloring, sweet images.......great challenge.....thx for hosting this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your variety of mushroom hats are adorable. Super card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a fun challenge! I'm sorry for not using Down Under animals, I think I thought I had done that earlier in the year and let my imagination take me elsewhere this week. Interesting to see that it was about a half and half split between under the sea and those of us who stayed on land, like your totally delightful little fairies and their mushroom caps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love! Fun card and challenge, I may need to get this stamp set sometime

    ReplyDelete
  8. What remarkable images for your down under challenge, Maryann! I love these sweet, sweet fairies in their mushroom bonnets! Thanks for a fabulous month of wonderful challenges!

    ReplyDelete