Thursday, November 27, 2014

CCEE1448 telescoping image

 It is the last week of November and my final week for Hosting challenges on CCEE Stampers. I have had a great time hosting and hope everyone has enjoyed my challenges.
For this final challenge I have decided on another technique challenge, this one is Telescoping Image technique, have a look at the link it is lots of fun.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/telescopingimage/

I have decided to make two cards using this technique, the first the image is telescoping away from you.
The little bird is a Penny Black image and I have used spellbinder nestabilities dies for the layers. Each layer was then highlighted with gel glitter. The pine and holly dies and the glitter dot stickers are from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


The second one had the image telescoping towards you. I have used an Art Impressions image, Nestabilities and Memory Box dies.


Take a look at the wonderful design teams cards for inspiration at the CCEE Stampers Blog.

Take Care
Maryann

6 comments:

  1. Two great cards! Love how the first gives a reverse telescope effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very sweet cards, Maryann. Thanks for this challenge...the end result is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two sensational holiday designs, Maryann! Thanks for the fun challenge! It is a technique that I had never tried before!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you "made" me try this technique again, I was much happier with my results this time round and now I might even try a reverse one! Your little bird is just so sweet, I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How interresting to telescope "away". Never thought of that. Thanks for a fun challenge, and your cards are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your double take on the challenge......you surely aced it......love the idea of the reverse telescoping

    ReplyDelete