Thursday, June 3, 2021

Repeat Daisies

Today for the CCEE Stampers challenge  CCEE 2122 it is Repeat day.

Use the repeat stamping/ die cutting technique on your card/project.

I had this designer paper in my stash as it had lots of daisies on it, I decided to make a card with the pop up with a repeated daisy flower center.



I have used the Karen Burniston flower pop up panel die set to create the pop up panel and the slimline flaps and frames set for a place to write the sentiment. I just cut a piece of designer paper for the front of the card.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


1 comment:

  1. Love that fabulous pop out center with all your pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete