Thursday, June 17, 2021

Happy Camper

My card today is made for the challenge CCEE2124 on the CCEE Stampers blog.

June is Great Outdoors Month. Create a card/project showcasing something fun outdoors - camping, hiking, biking, picnics, etc!

I have created the outdoor scene, firstly by using some designer paper in my stash. I then stamped and cut out the images and sentiment. I added some nature edges in the assembly of the scene.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

  1. Super cute camp card with these delightful woodlands critters, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping-our chance to stay with our cute outdoor fur friends.

    ReplyDelete