Saturday, February 8, 2020

Thanks for the lift

Welcome to today's challenge card made for the Crazy 4 Challenges design team challenge. Today is "Kite Flying" day! So put a kite or something else that flies on your card this week.

I found this designer paper in my supplies that I had wanted to use for today's card. I then found this stamp set which matched perfectly.


In the inside I created a double pop -up used the Katherine label die, inspired by Frances card here.
I used the circles to give a larger area for the kites to be attached to, so that it hides the mechanism. As you open and close the card the kites move up and down to reveal the sentiment below.


Supplies
Karen Burniston - 1011 - Katherine Label Pop -up
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Circle & Kite dies
Stamped images Sugar Peas designs.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
Nicky Foden

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment