Saturday, February 22, 2020

Hello

Welcome to today's Crazy 4 Challenges designer team challenge.

Today is "Walk the dog day" on the calendar of days!  I feel guilty already!  I'm not the most consistent walker of my dog.  
This week put an image of a dog or any kind of pet on your project.  It could even include a picture of your pet!


For my card I search deep for a stamp set with a dog and found this unmounted red rubber one from Rubber Romance,( I have had it for years and I don't think the company is around anymore). I Paper pieced the pants on the girl and added the distress ink background and the die cut sentiment.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
Nicky Foden


Thanks for stopping by today....




No comments:

Post a Comment