Thursday, October 3, 2019

National Techies Day

Play along with the CCEE Stampers team for the challenge today.

Today is National Techies day. Kelly has asked us to create a card with something "techy" on it (computes, cell phones, etc.) or simply create a thank you card.

I love these cute little hamsters, I have them having fun with the My Favorite things up & down interactive die-namic.


To create my card, I started with the background using stencils. Then cut in the interactive part using the die. I stamped and coloured the images and fussy cut them out, before adding them to the card.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


5 comments: