Saturday, October 26, 2019

Everlasting Happiness

Welcome to this weeks card made for the Crazy4Challenges theme - Wreaths

                                             Hostess Tracey has set our challenge. I just love the look of wreaths, there’s just something about them that appeals to my eye. Put a wreath your card any style or theme you like.


For my car I have used Altenew Everlasting Happiness, I couldn't decide which sentiment to use, since it is a large space I used 3 that were included in the set. The image is coloured with copic pens and I have added distress oxide ink to the edges.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
Nicky Foden
October Guest Designer - Kristine Reynolds

Thanks for stopping by today....



No comments:

Post a Comment