Saturday, August 10, 2019

Never Judge a Book

Welcome to my blog today. It is challenge time with the Crazy team on Crazy 4 challenges.

Yesterday was Book Lovers Day …. For our challenge this week take your inspiration from a book.

For my inspiration I chose when you read a book and have really so good that you can't stop reading it, only to be disappointed when they make it into a movie or the other way around and you see a movie and then realize it was a book first.


I also had the chance to play with a new release die from Karen Burniston the Triple Flip die. I love the samples from the design team and had so much fun that I think it will soon be a favourite.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Karen Aicken
Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
Nicky Foden

Thanks for stopping by today....


1 comment:

  1. glad you got to play with the Triple Flip die set, it is such a super easy die to use and so many fun ways to love them. Of course I love how you used them with those cute owls :)

    ReplyDelete