Thursday, August 22, 2019

Love in a fancy fold

This week on the CCEE Stampers blog our challenge is to create a card with fancy folds. I needed a card to celebrate my daughter's engagement.
My favourite fancy fold cards are dies from Karen Burniston. To make the centre pop up I have used the Heart Pivot panel die and the twist panel pop-up die. I have also used the wedding charms (retired) as added embellishments.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter! I love the card you made for her with the twisted pop-up inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great job using these dies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combination of dies on your pretty wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special card and it's unique surprise inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This IS a FUN CARD!!! LOVE this Fancy Fold! (I forgot I HAVE this one in a die! LOL) SO FUN!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete