Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Tribute to Joanne



My card today is a Tribute to Joanne. Joanne passed away suddenly in May. 

I first saw Joanne's cards when I joined Splitcoast stampers, to me she was the queens of paper piercing. She loved the beach and lighthouses.
I met up with her when I join the CCEE stampers team and again in the Crazy4challenges team.
Join the blog hop to share our memories of Joanne.


 Today we have asked the members of the two challenge Design Teams she was in CCEE Stampers and Crazy 4 Challenges and a few special stamping friend to join us in this special tribute blog hop to our stamping friend by either.



To continue along the Tribute to Joanne Grzelak Blog hop follow the links below.


Maryann Einam   <<<<<< YOU ARE HERE >>>>>>






  • Thanks for stopping by today....








    9 comments:

    1. love all the Paper Piercing on this card, definitely something Joanne would have done

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love your wonderful lighthouse design in Joanne's trademark red, white, and black with its beautiful pierced framing!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a gorgeous scene. And leaving it black and white is perfect for her.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Such a gorgeous card using not only a seashore scene but doing it in one of her favorite color schemes. Beautifully done.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Joanne did indeed love lighthouses, and especially those in Southern Maine. Your card is a fitting tribute!

      ReplyDelete
    6. I could almost always tell a Joanne Grzelak card -- paper piercing, red/white/black, ocean -- and you depicted her style perfectly. It's a lovely tribute to her.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wow, I love this and Joanne would too! Paper piercing and black and white with a touch of red.....perfection!

      ReplyDelete
    8. I just adore your card. It is absolutely stunning! Joanne is smiling!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Just love the layout!
      💝 from Africa!
      OlgaB

      ReplyDelete