Thursday, July 18, 2019

Just a note to say

My card today is for the CCEE Stampers challenge to use stencils.............

I created my stencil background using Altenew Sunburst stencil and distress oxide inks. Distress oxide inks are great for stencils as they blend so well.
I added 2 layers of the die cut sentiment and also some Nuvo drops to complete the look.


For the inside of the card I created another stencil panel and completed the sentiment.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful your stencils look! Using them to be the bg of your card inside and out is fab. I need to do this. Great idea,mf.

    ReplyDelete