Thursday, October 11, 2018

Have a ball

Welcome to today's challenge with the CCEE Team.

This week Hostess Joanne has said "As you all know, I love my two pups. They are both rescue pups from Tennessee. Well, October is Adopt a Shelter Dog mont.h. Let’s create cards with dogs on them."




Our little dog loves to chase the ball, so I thought it would be fun to create a interactive card with this in mind. I was't sure how I was going to make the dog run after the ball without spinning so I made the ball as the movable element. If I try this again I think I will make the grass element larger so I can add a bigger spinner behind to make the dog run after the ball. I think you get the idea anyway, it is fun to tilt the card and have the ball move on its own.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould
Kelly Santi
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

5 comments:

  1. fun spinner card, Minnie thinks any ball in this house is hers and no one is allowed to play with them haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! All dogs love to chase balls, so this one will really hit home for many folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable dachshund chasing his ball across your card, Maryann!! What a fun birthday design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun slider! My granddaughter Sam would love a doxie!!

    ReplyDelete