Saturday, March 17, 2018

March Sketch

Welcome to this week's sketch challenge with the Crazy 4 challenges team.



The die that I have used on my card was  a birthday gift from a friend, Susan's Garden Dahlia 2, I teamed it with the moda scrap gatefold elegant roses.
On the inside I have used Kaisercraft popup die and a fisthtail die with 2 flower petals and a gem stone. My sentiment is from Concord & 9th.





Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
March Guest Designer - Kristine Reynolds


Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. great to see you used the Dahlia die on this card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete